A fantastic, new 50' monohull ideally sized for the Greek seas and weather patterns, featuring 5 double cabins, a skipper's cabin, 3+1 WC with bimini top, spray-hood, furling main sail, self-tacking jib, GPS/Plotter at cockpit, solar panels, autopilot, bow thruster, dinghy, outboard motor, cockpit speakers, radio/MP3/USB/Bluetooth player, stern swimming platform, inox gangway.
Oceanis 51.1 (built 2018)
Registered for up to 12 people aboard.
Athens - Athens
Saturday 11.7 - Saturday 18.7.2020 (one week)
Our yacht charter prices include:
- 12% VAT and all commissions
- A dinghy with a small outboard engine
- GPS instrument, autopilot and gas canisters for cooking purposes
- Marina fees for the first and last nights of the journey, at the agreed embarkation and disembarkation ports
- Full yacht fuel tank(s) and fresh water tank(s)
The end-cleaning fee is an obligatory extra payable in cash upon embarkation and includes one set of bed linen, towels and quilts per cabin, per week of yacht charter.
Not included in the charter price are the following costs:
- Skipper and/or hostess, who can be hired upon request for an extra fee
- Diesel used during the journey
- Outboard engine gasoline. Upon return of the yacht to the agreed disembarkation port, it will be fully refueled with diesel at the cost of the customer, who thus will only pay for the diesel actually used, as boats are always delivered with full diesel tanks.
A refundable security deposit ranging between €2,000 and €4,000 for yachts up to 58″ must be provided to the shipowner by the clients upon embarkation, via authorisation (not actual charge) of this amount on a credit/debit card. The deposit is subsequently returned in full at the end of their journey by the shipowner when no damage has been incurred to the yacht. Otherwise, the fair repair cost of any damage(s) caused and/or for replacing any lost equipment shall be withheld by the ship-owner (not Sail Puppy Ltd.) and only the balance will be returned to the clients. The actual amount of the security deposit to be provided depends upon the type, size, model and age of the boat chartered as shipowners see fit and it will be known prior to booking a yacht charter with Sail Puppy Ltd..
A yacht charter is governed by a charter contract. A yacht charter booking with Sail Puppy is considered to be valid and active only after its yacht charter contract has been signed by the client and the down payment (50% of the charter price) has been duly provided. The yacht charter has to have been fully paid for one (1) month prior to embarkation, at the very latest. Failure to do so leads to the cancelation of the yacht charter and any money already provided by the customer shall be withheld by the shipowner as cancelation fees.
If a customer cancels his/her yacht charter, the following cancelation fees shall apply:
- For bookings cancelled 60 days or more prior to the embarkation date, a cancelation fee amounting to 30% of the total charter price will be withheld
- For bookings canceled between 59 and 31 days prior to the embarkation date, a cancelation fee amounting to 50% of the total charter fee will be withheld
- For bookings canceled 30 days or less prior to the embarkation date, the full amount (100%) of the charter fee will be withheld as a cancelation fee. In case the sailboat of the yacht charter being canceled is ultimately rebooked for the period being canceled, any cancelation fees will be refunded.
Cancelation fees are imposed and retained in full by shipowners – not by Sail Puppy Ltd. – as compensation against charter days lost. Sail Puppy Ltd. does not retain or receive any cancelation fees when a yacht charter is canceled.
€190 (standard fee covering costs such as bed linen, towels, gas etc.)